About this course
For those who find inspiration everywhere, who switch between stills and video without missing a beat, who want the look only a full-frame DSLR can achieve and who love sharing their shots, the D750 is the tool to unleash your artistry. With features inspired by D4S and D810, the D750 brings dazzling image quality, cinematic video capabilities and pro-inspired handling in a nimble design with a tilting Vari-angle LCD and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
This course – Complete Guide to using Nikon D750 will take you through all the important aspects of the camera and will help you make the best use of it.
Do have the camera fully charged and have it ready to follow us through the course. This tutorial has to be used in a practical way where you explore the options as we explain along with Sudhir.
As a part of this course we will explore the various view of the camera and explain each of the buttons / settings on the camera and help you understand what they do.
We will then take you through each of the Menu options of the camera and explain the detail on what each of the Menu setting does. You will need the camera in hand to explore each of these settings as we explain.
We then look at different genre of photography and give our recommended settings for each of the menu option based on the genre of photography. We will cover the below genre of photography:
1. For General Photography
2. For Landscape Photography
3. For Portrait Photography
4. For Action Photography (Sports, Wildlife, Birds etc)
5. For Macro Photography
6. For Street Photography
7. For Wildlife Photography
8. For Bird Photography
Who should take this course
This course is for any one who uses a Nikon D750 or an equivalent camera model. If you want to understand and use the camera to it’s fullest potential, then this is the course for you.
What you’ll learn
At the end of this course you will be able to start using your Nikon D750 in a much better way and configure the camera settings to suite your photography style. You will learn:
- The various specifications and features of the camera
- You will understand the functionality of the various buttons on the camera and what it does
- You will have a good hold on all the various menu options and what camera settings to use for a specific scenario
- You will learn the basic operations of the camera if you are a beginner and will help you get started
- You will learn to configure the various custom buttons on the camera for quick and easy access to key settings of the camera