About this course
The 4th generation model of Canon’s best-selling full-frame EOS camera EOS 5D Mark IV comes equipped with 30.4-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor and highly sought-after Dual Pixel CMOS AF. High-speed, high-precision AF is realized not only for stills, but also for 4K movie shooting, making pro-level footage a possibility.
This course – Complete Guide to Canon 5D Mark IV will take you through all the important aspects of the camera and will help you make the best use of it.
Do have the camera fully charged and have it ready to follow us through the course. This tutorial has to be used in a practical way where you explore the options as we explain along with Sudhir.
As a part of this course we will explore the various view of the camera and explain each of the buttons / settings on the camera and help you understand what they do.
We will then take you through each of the Menu options of the camera and explain the detail on what each of the Menu setting does. You will need the camera in hand to explore each of these settings as we explain.
We then look at different genre of photography and give our recommended settings for each of the menu option based on the genre of photography. We will cover the below genre of photography:
1. For General Photography
2. For Landscape Photography
3. For Portrait Photography
4. For Action Photography (Sports, Wildlife, Birds etc)
5. For Macro Photography
6. For Street Photography
7. For Wildlife Photography
8. For Bird Photography
Who should take this course
This course is for any one who uses a Canon 5D Mark IV camera. If you want to understand and use the camera to it’s fullest potential, then this is the course for you.
What you’ll learn
At the end of this course you will be able to start using your Canon 5D Mark IV in a much better way and configure the camera settings to suite your photography style. You will learn:
- The various specifications and features of the camera
- You will understand the functionality of the various buttons on the camera and what it does
- You will have a good hold on all the various menu options and what camera settings to use for a specific scenario
- You will learn the basic operations of the camera if you are a beginner and will help you get started
- You will learn to configure the various custom buttons on the camera for quick and easy access to key settings of the camera
- You will finally learn the most recommended camera settings for a given genre of photography