Be part of this Wildlife Photography Worksop designed for photographers to capture all the action in an exclusive way. Every single aspect planned to make the best out of the trip.
Important aspects of the entire workshop
Travel by private charter flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara and back to Nairobi.
– No wasting precious time spending the whole day on the road to the Mara.
– On your arrival to Nairobi, you will be transferred to Wilson airport where your private charter flight will be waiting and you will fly directly to the Mara.
– You will be allowed to carry the camera bag by flight, and all other luggage will be got to the camp by road.
Ashnil Mara Camp
Our luxury Masai Mara Camp is arguably in one of the very best positions in the Masai Mara for game viewing and also provides the perfect setting to sit and relax at the end of a exciting day of game drives.
The All-Important Safari Vehicle
Perhaps nothing is as important to the wildlife photographer as his vehicle. Here is a sample photo of the type of vehicle we will be using on this safari:
– Fully open-sided vehicles which will give you fantastic angles and make for a comfortable shooting environment. This assumes significance when you are spending long hours in a vehicle.
– The top opens up and you can stand and shoot.
– Although these are large enough to comfortably accommodate 9 people, on this safari there will be only 3 or 4 people per vehicle based on batch size of 12-14. More space for you. More room for your equipment as well.
– WiFi hotspot in all vehicles.
– Snacks (juice, fruit and sandwiches) on arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta Airport
– Vegetarian and Non- Vegetarian meals
– Indian food will be served, courtesy a trained chef – vegetarian and non-vegetarian selection.
– Hot lunch delivered to you in the field, in case you are doing full-day safari.
– Lunch on last day, since you are departing in the afternoon.
INR Rs 2,40,000 per person (Double Occupancy) with Sudhir Shivaram as your tour leader and mentor.